If you want to know How to care for synthetic wigs, you have to know the follows aspects of care synthetic wig.
1. How to untangle a synthetic wig?
Untangle Long wigs are a pain, like 24'' 30'' long wigs, but worth it if you have the patience. Just keep at it if you like long hair, keep a wide-toothed comb, or use your fingers, handy and untangled wigs often! If you don't want to do like this, also you can sprayed a leave in oil/conditioner on the wig Or just used oil when trying to untangle it, I use Motions Sheen Oil Spray, sprayed onto the wig and left over night.
2. How to comb/brush a synthetic wig?
First, Do not comb or brush the hair when wet! Drape the wig over a wig stand, spread the wig, through each section of wigs with your fingers first before removing tangles with a wide-toothed comb. Start at the roots and slowly run the wide-toothed comb until all tangles are removed. Grasping the section near the roots while working through the tangles helps eliminate stress on the wig's cap, keep the cap still strong. Brush through the hair a final time with the wide-toothed comb once all the plastic clips are removed. Store the wig on a stand to prevent future tangles.
3. How to wash synthetic hair?
Preparing to Wash Your Wig -- Take a look at your wig. Wigs should be washed when they are greasy, dirty, lifeless, over sprayed. Before washing your wigs, please comb and make it untangle as 1 and 2 step.
1) Mix cool water with wig shampoo in a sink or basin (never use a washing machine). Soak your wig for 3-5 minutes, or a little longer 8 minutes depending on how soiled it is. Even if your wig is quite soiled, never rub, twist or wring it.
After the minutes, gently dip it up and down in the water. If there are makeup stains on the wigs cap, clean them gently with a small brush (like a tooth brush).
Rinse your wig gently but thoroughly in cool water.
2) Condition your wig. Immediately after washing your wig, conditioning it's going to restores the unique type pattern of the wig. Conditioning the wig will retain it hunting good and lasting longer. Synthetic wig conditioner is made up of specially blended oils that soften dryness and deliver out the luster and mobility with the fiber. To condition your wig, refill your sink or basin with clean, interesting water. Add a single or two capfuls of conditioner on the amazing water. Immerse your wig during the conditioner remedy, gently working the remedy by means of the wig along with your fingers. Rinse your wig gently but completely in great water. Rinse your wig once more gently but also thoroughly in interesting water.
3) Dry Wigs. The fat from the water could stretch the wig fibers and wreck the type. To avoid this, pat the extra water from the wig using a dry towel, squeeze the extra moisture as gently as you can. Hang your wig loosely on a wig stand or a spray can to dry at room temperature. Hardly ever place a wet wig on the Styrofoam head or perhaps a blockhead which can stretch the wig cap. Also, never ever try to pace dry it by using a blow dryer like for human hair wigs. Air drying will take only a couple of hours and guarantees healthful hunting, original fibers.
4. Can I blow dry a synthetic wig?
As step 3, please don't attempt to speed dry it with a blow dryer like human hair wigs, ensures keep healthy and nature looking, original fibers.
5. How to style a synthetic wig?
The absolute best way to style synthetic hair is with water and heat (aka STEAM!) If you're looking to add curl to a synthetic wig you can use hot rollers or wet set the hair (with your chosen roller) and place the wig under a hood dryer (low heat) until completely dry, never use the high heat hair iron
6. Can I use hairspray on a synthetic wig?
If you use a lot of hairspray like mousse, gel, or spray on your synthetic wig, it will likely need to be washed more often, otherwise, hairspray will especially damaging to your wig, because synthetic wigs not like human hair wigs.